[RO] A trecut 2014 si cred ca a fost un an frumos, din mai multe puncte de vedere, dar si bogat in produse noi, colectii ispititoare si descoperiri interesante. In postarea de azi am strans tot ce m-a impresionat in 2014, in materie de make-up si ingrijirea unghiilor. M-am gandit cum sa pun totul laolalta si pana la urma am ajuns la prezentarea de mai jos. Sper sa va placa si sa gasiti lucruri care sa va inspire in alegerile din 2015.
Sa ii dam drumul cu prefereatele din categoria machiaj:
[EN] 2014 has passed and I believe it has been a beautiful year, from many perspectives, but also full of new products, tempting collections and interesting discoveries. In today’s post, I put together everything that impressed me, in make-up and nails care. I gave some thought on how to put everything together and finally got to the below setup. I really hope you enjoy it and you will find some interesting stuff to inspire you in your 2015 choices.
Let’s start with make-up favourites:
- Estee Lauder Lipstick, in Defiant Coral; probably one of the best lipsticks I have, in a bold color; very good durability, hydrating on the lips, perfect color;
- MAC Fan Fare – this is more of an every day lipstick – your lips but better; It’s hydrating, being part of the Cremesheen range; looks natural and cute;
- theBalm Mary Lou-manizer – everyone and their grandma raves about this highlighter; and it’s not for nothing; it works perfectly, offers a nice sheer glow, cute package, mirror inside;
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance, in Lemon Drop – I was a bit skeptical when I bought this, as I previously had the original version and did not want something different than that; but it’s great! It does have a rather yellow tone, meant to neutralize redness; otherwise, same TFSI great quality
- Burt’s Bees lip balm with pomegranate; I got this when I was in Brugge back in March 2014, due to the very windy weather which made my lips quite dry; I got this one and it saved the day(s)! Smells great too!
- Inglot Gel Eye Liner, in shade 89 – I switched from my beloved MAC Fluidline to this little one and I don’t regret it at all; very long lasting, it’s a soft nut-brown shade which compliments my green eyes and it’s not that strong as the black one; I am seriously considering getting some new shades as well!
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation 25 h – this might as well be the revelation of 2014. I am not a daily foundation user, or better said, I was not until I discovered this one. It’s quite high coverage, it’s dense and you can feel it on your skin, but I think it’s perfect for the cold season. I feel it enhances my skin and it resists the entire day (did not count 25 hours though!). Low price, always happy to discover great drugstore products!
- Catrice – Eye brow pencil – that little guy over there is a brand new one, as the previous one was completely empty. That’s how much I love this product! It’s soft, it seems a good match for my complexion and it’s pretty cheap. Downside – I cannot buy it in my country.
- L’Oreal False Lash Wings mascara – I have been using this over and over until it got empty. And I still wanted to keep using it. It was a really great mascara and I am looking forward to find another one at least this good.
- Maybelline Baby Lips – another revelation in 2014. The launch of this made me really happy, and my lips as well. It’s difficult to not be attracted by these cute ones and want them all. I have tested more than one flavors and this one is my favorite, as it offers a nice touch of color.
- Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette – surprisingly, in 2014 I did not use too many eye-shadows and I also managed to not buy too many palettes. One of the reasons (besides my great self-restraining) is this palette. It has great nudes, the quality is great and I find it very versatile.
- Sally Hansen cuticle pusher & shaper, along with the Instant Cuticle Remover both did a great job in keeping my cuticles nice and groomed.
- Mavala Nail Hardener – this is a reoccurring product in my favourites list, as it always proves to save my brittle nails; it does contain formaldehyde, so consider this in case you think of buying it. Even if it’s 5 ml, it lasts a loooong time and it’s very resultful.
- Barry M – Gelly Shine in shade Almond is my perfect nude from 2014. The formula is quite thick, but nice, lasts a long time. Looking forward to try more others.
- Melkior, shade Valentine is my perfect red from 2014. You can never go wrong with Red. This formula dries quickly, adds a nice shine, lasts long. Love it!
- Golden Rose Gel Look Top Coat – perfect long lasting shine, great maxi brush, cheap product.
- ORLY Lavish Bash – my go to in your face nail polish. Gotta love glitter!
- The body Shop – Mint Cream – new in The Body Shop’s range of products, their nail polishes can easily compete with bigger brands. The shades are great, quite opaque, quick drying time. Give them a try!
- OPI Dutch ya just love OPI? – could not do this list without a precious OPI in here. But it’s not just the name. Look at this perfect purple shade. It looks beautiful on my nails and I think it’s perfect for any season.
- Essence Ultra Strong Nail Hardener – another staple in my nail care. I think this is my fourh or fifth bottle of this, I don’t even remember. It helps my brittle nails, dries quickly, pretty cheap, considering I always use it before applying any nail polish.
Ei bine, sper ca v-a placut lista mea, veti observa ca voi scrie si in engleza si in romana. Face parte din obiectivele mele pe 2015. Cand voi avea destul de mult de scris, ma voi limita doar la engleza ca sa nu aveti parte de postari kilometrice… Sper sa nu va deranjeze si sa ma cititi in continuare! 🙂 Pana la postarea urmatoare, unde va voi prezenta alte preferate din 2014, astept impresiile voastre despre postare si preferatele voastre in casuta de comentarii.
Until next time, when I will show you some other favourites, I am looking forward to see your thoughts on the above and your favourites in the comments box.