Here we are, almost at the end of 2017, one of the best years for me. I haven’t done a favourites post in a loooong time, and I need to catch up. I discovered a lot of new stuff this and the previous month, bought quite a few too, so let’s get started.
Here I have quite a few stuff for my October favourites, most of them new – recent purchases in September or so. I discovered korean skincare quite recently – I know, I’m late to jump on this band wagon… but better late than never, right?
- Let’s start with the biggest discovery – Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner – omg, this is amazing. It’s a toner, slightly more dense than water, which makes my skin plump and happy. I just love using it after my cleansing and before my serum, am and pm.
- On the cleansing side, I really love 2 products: The Body Shop – Chamomile Silky Cleansing Oil (as a first cleanse) and the CosRX – Low PH Good Morning Cleanser (which is more than half gone and I NEED to repurchase it!).
- Dr Jart – Ceramidin is a cult classic, which I’ve finally bought and loved – it will definitely be a skin saver during colder months.
- For my eye area, I’ve (continued to) use(d) Cerave Eye Repair cream, which helps reduce the look of dark circles and puffiness, is super hydrating and contains ceramides and niacinamide among other ingredients soothing for your eye area.
Make-up & Beauty
- My October beauty favourites include the MAC Lipsticks in 2 new formulas (they were new for me!), perfect for colder weather, nourishing, yet pretty pigmented for their texture.
- I also love the MAC eyeshadow in Just Wing it – very easy to use, fuss-free, barely there.
- Whenever I need something a bit more sophisticated, I chose my NYX Ultimate Palette in Cool Neutrals. It has everything I need for my make-up from day to night. Very pigmented too!
- To correct any imperfections or retouch, I used the Naked Skin Color Correcting fluid in shade Pink – again, very pigmented and does not crease on me.
- And for my nails, I’ve been in a dark mood – I love the black-but-not-really from OPI – My Gondola or yours. I even attempted a nail design.
I have a few misc favourites too, although the list could be longer for sure.
- My Kipling Backpack, which you might have seen in a previous post;
- My espresso machine, Rancilio Silvia, which makes my mornings better and whose delicious coffee I devour with great pleasure every day; well, actually the coffee comes from Van Dyck Rosterei, but you get the idea…
- My label maker – which makes me not only happy, but also incredibly organized.
I’m curious if you have had any favourites this month. Pop them in the comments section, if you wish to.by